Ideal situations for the usage of bookmarks (acronyms):
- Posters, invitations, advertising campaigns, etc.
- Online communication.
- All student activities that are carried out under the auspices of the University, but are not organized by TBU.
- Extracurricular activities carried out by the University.
- If the usage of the official logo is not compulsory or demanded.
- If we need to present the University in a multi-lingual environment (internet, conferences, etc.).
- If there is not enough space to display the official logo and the website address and we need to enhance the legibility of the logo placed on a small-sized area.
We should allow enough space around each logo. The minimum protection zone around a logo x and a bookmark x defines the limits within which no other graphic item, text or picture shall appear. At the same time, it defines the minimum distance from the margin of the format in which the logo is placed e.g. paper margin, corner of a wall, etc.
Koleje a menza Univerzity Tomáše Bati ve ZlíněNon-formal abbreviated title in Czech:
Please study thoroughly the forbidden versions. Do not confuse RGB (intended to be used for Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Internet... ) with CMYK versions (intended to be used only for professional offset printing.
vizual.utb.cz | Online TBU Logotype User Guide
Copyright © 2015 Tomas Bata University in Zlín. All rights reserved.